Insta Crush: Kathryn Jacobs

5/19/2015

kj

I'm currently taking a Marketing class (sounds exciting right?) which is my first foray into having a full time job + study duties. I'm counting down the weeks, days and hours until I complete the course (in mid-June) because I looove free time. More than french fries, donuts and puppies combined. Somehow, even in the middle of the most intense study sessions, I will still make time for Instagram crushin'. Luckily it's led me to Kathryn Jacobs, who is totally swoon-worthy and captures the most beautiful corners of the world.


3

8

7

5

2

9

1

Follow Kathryn on Instagram | Follow Me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such beautiful little square photos! Thanks for sharing Valerie, I'm following her now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw so sweet! If you know of any other dreamy instagram users, let me know! :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic images, Valerie! Thank you for spotting them for us!
    The marketing course you're attending really sounds useful and interesting; I admire your perseverance! Usually all I want to do after work is read a novel on the sofa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's all I want to do too! I haven't taken in a class in almost 2 years, so I was reluctant to add it to my already busy work week. However design seems to run into marketing more and more, so it was somewhat inevitable :o I equally admire your work ethic! It seems that you have a new amazing project all the time. Are you working as a designer now, as well? I'm so excited for you :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear from you x

@hallovalerie on Instagram

instgram

sharing is caring

All images are under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs copyright through Flickr.com. If you'd like to use an image, please provide a visible link to the source. Merci!