delicacies

7/19/2011



Not every day can be filled with raspberry topped cakes, but luckily a photograph can prolong memories. Donald ordered this tart while I chose the grand macaron below. Most days are spent at work, then at home, then the same sequence over again. I'm not complaining, as I seem to fit nice moments and adventures throughout the weeks. Every photo tells a story.



I spent my birthday at this cafe last year, when I turned 22. It is my favorite restaurant.



I ate this delicious salad with a poached egg while in Nevada exactly one week ago.



I passed these empty tables on the way to more desserts!



It feels so nice to remember moments, in a fleeting cascade. The truth is that I tend to be quite private, which leads me to forget details. Most people I see on a daily basis don't know what I do for leisure, or where I go. I suppose I've always reserved such things for the right time, in the right place. Or perhaps I learned that only some will understand the experiences I treasure.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. oh my. those desserts! they look so, so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could eat them all over again! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to sound creepy, but your boyfriend is really cute :) You two make the perfect couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That's not creepy, just funny :) Thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear from you x

@hallovalerie on Instagram

instgram

sharing is caring

All images are under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs copyright through Flickr.com. If you'd like to use an image, please provide a visible link to the source. Merci!