saint-jean-cap-ferrat

4/18/2011



In order to find this beautiful peninsula, and the villa ephrussi, I took a thirty minute bus ride through the winding roads of the cote d'azur. It was rather inconceivable to me; the ride there and that I was not simply lost in reverie. Since I ventured on my own, I considered how I might be unable to delineate what I saw, or how I felt. I listened to this song when I drove through the area and it brings back the memories, the way a novel can recall a past sentiment.



Love Like a Sunset - Phoenix

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear from you x

@hallovalerie on Instagram

instgram

sharing is caring

All images are under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs copyright through Flickr.com. If you'd like to use an image, please provide a visible link to the source. Merci!